Wendy’s has become infamous for their witty social media accounts. In their most recent Twitter battle, they burned their competitor, Hardee’s, so bad their account was blocked.
This week a new brand entered the social media wit game. IKEA. High-end fashion designer, Balenciaga, copied their iconic blue tote bag. IKEA crafted the perfect response to this $2,145 knock off bag proving that quick, witty, and creative content is the formula for going viral.
How to identify an original Ikea Frakta bag
1) Shake it. If it rustles, it’s the real deal.
2) Multifunctional. It can carry hockey gear, bricks, and even water.
3) Throw it in the dirt. A true Frakta is simply rinsed off with a garden hose when dirty.
4) Fold it. Are you able to fold it to the size of a small purse? If the answer is yes, congratulations.
5) Look inside. The original has an authentic Ikea tag.
6) Price tag. Only $0.99.