It’s no secret that paid advertising is becoming an essential part of business social media campaigns. And if you’ve dabbled in paid advertising, you’ve no doubt come to realize that composing the perfect Facebook advert takes time and practice. Every ad is different, every audience has different needs, but if you want to start improving your conversion rates and begin lowering your cost-per-clicks then read on for some key tips. – See more at: http://www.socialmediatoday.com/social-networks/7-facebook-ad-tips-will-help-improve-conversions#sthash.SZC0HqRp.dpuf
- Know Your Audience-First and foremost, do some research to find out your target audience. Ads should be relevant to your audience.
- Be Consistent-Make sure the tone and branding matches. Ensure the correct landing for the website.
- Use Professional Images-Ads with images get more attention. Try to utilize stock images when possible to convey a professional image.
- Point Your Audience In The Right Direction-Call to Action should be clear. Ads with a Call to Action gets more clicks.
- Schedule Adverts-Pay close attention to the audience to appropriately schedule your ads.
- Learn From Sights-Use the insights to get the most out of your advertising budget.
- Always Be Testing-Take all of the learned information and continue to test your ads.
Use these 7 tips to improve your Social Media campaign on Facebook.